Friday, August 25, 2006

September Concerts

Who says no concerts ever come to Ohio?! Oh yeah, that was me. Okay, so apparently it is making up for itself next month. I am very excited to find out that not only is the university having Nickel Creek here on September 27th, with Tift Merritt opening, but the week before The Mountain Goats will be playing The Union Bar with Christine Fellows opening! It will be like an alt-country and alt-folk infusion and I cannot wait. I am so excited about The Mountain Goats, especially in such a small venue, it will be amazing I am sure.

I've felt like there's been quite a drought in concerts for me of late, though I suppose I've seen 2 since May which is reasonable. There was a time where I was going to at least one concert a month...oh yeah, back when I was in Pennsylvania, not this silly Ohio business. I kid, Ohio, you're alright. Keep the concerts coming.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home