Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Bird and the Bee


The Bird and the Bee are one of the most talked about new bands it seems, having just released their first record (an EP entitled Again and Again and Again) in December. They are a duo consisting of singer/songwriter Inara George and Greg Kurstin. Their self-titled debut album hits stores January 23rd. Fans of Ivy will certainly enjoy their music, as they have a similar 60's-esque breathy style. I think I prefer The Bird and the Bee over Ivy because of the slightly more light-heartedness to the music, though.

They will be appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday, the 25th. Tune in and check them out! Until then, visit my favorite music blog, Womenfolk, to hear The Bird and the Bee's track "F*cking Boyfriend".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Wow, thanks for the correction. I am not even sure where I got that information from anymore.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home