Monday, January 10, 2011

Florrie


As I've mentioned before, in the past few years one of my biggest discoveries, at least in so much as bands I can't seem to stop listening to repeatedly and have become a bit of an ear worm for me, is Dragonette. On numerous occasions I've gone in search of similar bands so I can share the love. Alas, I've not found anything that's gotten to me quite like they have, but that doesn't mean I haven't made some worthwhile discoveries along the way.

One such discovery is the British pop artist Florrie. She's completely pop, bubble gum dancefloor-ready, but she's enjoyable, and more importantly, offering her introductory EP for free. She's currently unsigned by choice and trying to spread the word on her music as virally as possible, so this is me doing my part for her cause.

You can download her entire EP, as well as a boatload of remixes, and in March, her next EP, on her website HERE.

Songs "Summer Nights" and "Call of the Wild" are my favorites.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home