Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nerina Pallot

I want to thank my friend Tara for recently introducing me to the music of Nerina Pallot. She's not new, she's been around for a few years now, but I've not heard much of her state-side as she's a British commodity. Her music isn't available on the U.S. version of iTunes yet, but you are able to order her album via Amazon.com, and I think I will be doing that in the future.

In the meantime, all you need to know about her is that she is a pop artist that plays piano and guitar, has a beautiful voice (as well as face) and reminds me of a more upbeat and interesting version of Charlotte Martin, someone I wanted to love but found a bit boring, so sue me.

I came across the video for her song "Everybody's Gone to War" on YouTube a few days ago and absolutely loved it, so I thought I'd share and give you guys a taste of her music at the same time. Enjoy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home