Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An Introduction

Today it starts.
I hope this to be the first day and first post of many and that this will be something I am able to continue and make worthwhile to read and come back to regularly.

My name is Anne. I am 27 years old and currently, for at least another 7 months, living in Ohio and attending graduate school and attempting to get a masters degree in philosophy. I doubt I will use this degree at this point, but hey, I've put the time in, I want my degree.

Music is something that makes me so happy. Finding the right music to fit a mood is like the perfect soundtrack to the movie of your life. It also makes us feel not so alone because we can find people seemingly feeling and dealing with the same things we are. I also enjoy submerging myself into new music and frequent other music blogs. But this is for me and the music that makes me feel something, so the music might not be hip, might not be cutting edge or new, but simply something I want to share. I am particularly interested in music with female vocals, this would be my niche, my specialty, what-have-you, but obviously not limited to only this. I particularly like indie and folk music best, and that is what these blogs are for, because these are the hardest to find and the ones valuable enough for people to search the depths of the internet for. And so...

Here we go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, new friend:

I hope your phi(lost)ophy degree has gotten along. The reason I'm typing response here... I am reminded of a Steve Martin joke/ observation:

(paraphrased): "I learned just enough philosophy in college to f*ck me up for the rest of my life."

Heh... well, I'm a couple of beers into the night, so I hope that came off with the intended amount of humor and pleasantness...

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home